Research Repository: Get latest COVID-19 clinical, research & community updates from credible sources like the British Medical Journal, Science journal & CDC, USA all in one place!
- Cases & Deaths by Countyon November 28, 2020 at 9:03 PM
Find national and local rates for COVID cases and deaths in the United States.
- Cases in the U.S.on November 28, 2020 at 5:16 PM
CDC COVID Data Tracker - Cases and Deaths by State
- Frequently Asked Questions about Coronavirus (COVID-19) for Laboratorieson November 28, 2020 at 5:00 AM
Answers to frequently asked questions regarding laboratory testing, biosafety and COVID-19.
- How to Wear Maskson November 28, 2020 at 5:00 AM
Cloth face coverings are an additional step to help slow the spread of COVID-19 when combined with every day preventive actions and social distancing in public settings.
- Staffing Resourceson November 28, 2020 at 5:00 AM
Federal staffing resources for health departments.
- Investigation into baby’s death reveals “20 year cover-up” of failuresby Clare Dyer on November 27, 2020 at 5:41 PM
The UK government has apologised for “shocking and harrowing” mistakes in the care of a baby that were followed by a “20 year cover-up” of failures.1Elizabeth Dixon was born prematurely in December...
- New rule allows US government to execute prisoners by means other than lethal injectionby Owen Dyer on November 27, 2020 at 4:06 PM
A new rule created by the Trump administration will allow the US federal government to execute its death row prisoners by any method approved in states that have the death penalty. The change could...
- Covid-19: UK government asks regulator to assess Oxford vaccine as questions are raised over interim databy Elisabeth Mahase on November 27, 2020 at 1:06 PM
The UK government has asked the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) to evaluate whether the University of Oxford and AstraZeneca vaccine can be authorised for temporary supply...
- Covid-19: GPs have “stepped up” in time of national crisis, says profession’s leaderby Abi Rimmer on November 27, 2020 at 12:46 PM
GPs have gone the extra mile to support their patients during the covid-19 pandemic and deserve praise for their efforts, the chair of the BMA’s GP committee has said.Speaking at the 2020 annual...
- Covid-19: What Sweden taught Scandinavia for the second waveby Heba Habib on November 27, 2020 at 12:36 PM
More than half a year since the pandemic began, the Public Health Agency of Sweden still insists that the core of their strategy was not about building natural “herd immunity.”Sweden’s controversial...
- Judge criticises NHS trust for delaying legal request to carry out elective caesarean on woman with severe learning disabilitiesby Clare Dyer on November 27, 2020 at 11:31 AM
A High Court judge has criticised a London NHS trust for leaving it until the last minute to seek court approval for an elective caesarean section for a woman with an IQ between 35 and 49, even...
- How to Select, Wear, and Clean Your Maskon November 27, 2020 at 5:00 AM
COVID-19 spreads mainly from person to person through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks. These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
- Older Adultson November 27, 2020 at 5:00 AM
Older adults, 65 years and older, are at higher risk for severe illness. COVID-19 is a new disease and we are learning more about it every day.
- How to Make Maskson November 27, 2020 at 5:00 AM
How to Make Cloth Face Coverings
- Daily Activities and Going Outon November 27, 2020 at 5:00 AM
- How to Protect Yourself & Otherson November 27, 2020 at 5:00 AM
The best way to prevent COVID-19 infection is to avoid exposure to this virus and follow these everyday preventative actions.
- Data on COVID-19 during Pregnancyon November 27, 2020 at 5:00 AM
Pregnant women with COVID-19 are significantly more likely to be hospitalized, admitted to the intensive care unit, and receive mechanical ventilation than nonpregnant women. Risk of death is similar for both groups. But much remains unknown.
- Toolkit for People 15 to 17on November 27, 2020 at 5:00 AM
This Toolkit provides web links, social media, posters and other COVID-19 related resources for people 15 to 17.
- Toolkit for People 18 to 24on November 27, 2020 at 5:00 AM
This toolkit provides COVID-19 related web links, fact sheets, social media and other resources for young adults age 18 to 24.
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)on November 27, 2020 at 5:00 AM
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Home Page
- Toolkit for Childcare Programson November 27, 2020 at 5:00 AM
This toolkit provides web links, fact sheets, posters and other resources for childcare facilities and consumers.
- Holiday Celebrationson November 27, 2020 at 5:00 AM
When planning to host or attend a holiday celebration, consider the risk of getting or spreading COVID-19 during different activities.
- Crew Disembarkations through Commercial Travelon November 27, 2020 at 5:00 AM
This webpage describes the criteria for and status of cruise ship response plans required for crew disembarkation with commercial travel.
- Toolkit for Summer Campson November 27, 2020 at 5:00 AM
This toolkit provides web links, fact sheets, posters, and other resources for summer camp administrators, parents and attendees.
- Things to Know about the COVID-19 Pandemicon November 27, 2020 at 5:00 AM
Five things that people need to know about COVID-19, including how to slow the spread, know their risk, protect themselves, what to do when sick, how to get testing, and what the symptoms are.
- Previous Forecasts of Total Deathson November 25, 2020 at 1:10 PM
Forecasts show national and state level cumulative reported and predicted deaths since the beginning of the pandemic.
- Guidance for Administrators in Parks and Recreational Facilitieson November 25, 2020 at 5:00 AM
Guidance for park administrators
- Vaccineson November 25, 2020 at 5:00 AM
Learn about COVID-19 vaccine planning, how vaccine recommendations will be made, and the work going into ensuring the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.
- Know When to Delay your Travel to Avoid Spreading COVID-19on November 25, 2020 at 5:00 AM
Advice on when and how long people should delay their domestic or international travel to avoid spreading COVID-19.
- How CDC Is Making COVID-19 Vaccine Recommendationson November 25, 2020 at 5:00 AM
Learn about the CDC's COVID-19 vaccine recommendation process and the goals and principles guiding decisions if there is a limited supply at first.
- Previous COVID-19 Forecasts: Hospitalizationson November 25, 2020 at 5:00 AM
Learn about COVID-19 forecasts and modeling for new hospitalizations.
- COVID-19 Forecasts: Hospitalizationson November 25, 2020 at 5:00 AM
Learn about COVID-19 forecasts and modeling for new hospitalizations.
- Preparedness Tools for Healthcare Professionals and Facilities Responding to Coronavirus (COVID-19)on November 25, 2020 at 5:00 AM
To aid healthcare professionals and hospitals, CDC has developed two checklists that identify key actions that can be taken now to enhance preparedness for potential or confirmed patients with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- Previous COVID-19 Forecasts: Caseson November 25, 2020 at 5:00 AM
Forecasts show national and state level cumulative reported and predicted deaths since the beginning of the pandemic. CDC is working with partners to bring together weekly COVID-19 forecasts in one place.
- About CDC COVID-19 Dataon November 25, 2020 at 5:00 AM
CDC reports COVID-19 case counts, deaths, and laboratory testing numbers daily online. Data on the COVID-19 website and CDC's COVID Data Tracker are based on the most recent numbers reported by states, territories, and other jurisdictions. Data are dependent on jurisdictions' timely and accurate […]
- How to Report COVID-19 Laboratory Dataon November 25, 2020 at 5:00 AM
Reporting COVID-19 Laboratory Data
- COVID-19 Forecasts: Caseson November 25, 2020 at 5:00 AM
Learn about COVID-19 forecasts and modeling for new cases.
- COVID-19 Forecasts: Deathson November 25, 2020 at 5:00 AM
CDC works with partners to bring together weekly forecasts for COVID-19 deaths in one place. These forecasts have been developed independently and shared publicly. It is important to bring these forecasts together to help understand how they compare with each other and how much uncertainty there is […]
- Public Service Announcements (PSAs)on November 24, 2020 at 5:00 AM
List of public service announcements related to coronavirus.
- Different COVID-19 Vaccineson November 24, 2020 at 5:00 AM
Overview of what you should know about the different COVID-19 vaccines, including vaccine types and how they work to provide protection against COVID-19, which vaccines have been authorized and recommended in the United States, and which are in Phase 3 clinical trials.
- Know Your Travel Riskon November 24, 2020 at 5:00 AM
Some travel activities, like staying at guest lodgings, can increase your risk of getting COVID-19. Your chances of exposure are higher if you come into close contact with others, especially people you don't know, or use shared public facilities.
- Guidance for SARS-CoV-2 Point-of-Care Testingon November 24, 2020 at 5:00 AM
This CDC webpage provides guidance on the regulatory requirements for SARS-CoV-2 POC testing, using POC tests safely, and information on reporting POC test results.
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccinationon November 24, 2020 at 5:00 AM
Answers to commonly asked questions about COVID-19 vaccines, including vaccine cost, availability, and types.
- Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine ' CDCon November 24, 2020 at 4:00 AM
Learn about the benefits of COVID-19 vaccination based on what experts currently know. Vaccination will be an important tool to help stop the pandemic.
- Travelers Returning from Cruise Ship and River Cruise Voyageson November 23, 2020 at 5:00 AM
CDC recommends that all people defer travel on cruise ships, including river cruises, worldwide. That's because the risk of COVID-19 on cruise ships is high. Older adults and people with serious chronic medical conditions, such as heart disease, diabetes, or lung disease, should especially defer […]
- Developing a Wastewater Surveillance Sampling Strategyon November 23, 2020 at 5:00 AM
Use this guidance to implement wastewater-based disease surveillance. Wastewater-based disease surveillance is a rapidly developing science, and CDC will continue to update guidance and information as it becomes available.
- CDC's role in helping cruise ship travelers during the COVID-19 pandemicon November 23, 2020 at 5:00 AM
This guidance provides recommendations on the cleaning and disinfection of rooms or areas occupied by those with suspected or with confirmed COVID-19. It is aimed at limiting the survival of SARS-CoV-2 in key environments.
- Wastewater Surveillance Data Reporting & Analyticson November 23, 2020 at 5:00 AM
Wastewater Surveillance Data Reporting & Analytics
- Healthcare Facilities That Have Implemented COVID-19 Electronic Case Reportingon November 23, 2020 at 5:00 AM
Healthcare Facilities That Have Implemented COVID-19 Electronic Case Reporting
- Targeted Wastewater Surveillance at Facilities, Institutions, and Workplaceson November 23, 2020 at 5:00 AM
Use these recommendations to implement wastewater-based disease surveillance. Wastewater-based disease surveillance is a rapidly developing science, and CDC will update guidance and information as it becomes available.