I have been thinking about this for a while now. How would it be, if we decided to assign a gender to our organs based on their “inherent nature”. Without hesitation, I’ll call our kidneys, female.
Somewhat like our Mums actually! (Yeah, you read that right).
This cute, smooth, bean-shaped major organ-pair is:
- “Effortlessly multitasking”
- “Complex yet super-organized”
- “Layered & difficult to understand at times”
- “Fantastically resilient to all external stress” (up until it gets unbearable of course)
and above all
- “Holds the entire organ-family from “falling apart”
All quintessential mommy traits eh?
Time to bring kidneys to the limelight for all she’s worth then?
So, watch this space for more to obtain a medically accurate understanding of this beautiful but highly underrated organ.
In this portal, you will find: –
- Kidney health tips
- Kidney-friendly diets
- An insight into various kidney diseases
- Explanation of commonly used terms in Nephrology
- Understand your medication, dialysis & organ transplant procedures
- The latest kidney research bytes
- Information regarding what works and how; what doesn’t work and why not
So what are you waiting for?
Explore https://www.allthingskidney.com today.
Unleash the power of knowing. Beat the apprehension/confusion/ignorance surrounding kidneys in health & disease.
Stay well, all of you!
Found this post helpful?
Then share it with your social circle! Spread this piece of information as much as you can and contribute your two cents towards empowering the Kidney Community!
If you have a query on this topic, feel free to write to Team ATK by clicking the button below:
For the latest updates from Team ATK on all things kidney, bookmark This Page of our website and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest.